By: Denise Ferreira, Denise Ferreira Fit & EIC
| Ingredients |
● 1⁄3 Cup Quick Oats ( 1 minute oats)
● 1⁄2 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (Whey or plant based)
● 1tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
● Pinch cinnamon
● 1tbsp ground flax seeds
● 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
● In a jar or tupperware, add oats, protein powder, flax, cinnamon
● Add almond milk and stir. Let it sit for 5 minutes
● Add in Peanut butter and stir again. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
● Stir again and place in fridge overnight.
● Stir again before eating
TIP: Add Yogurt (Dairy or non-dairy) , fresh berries and/or nuts on top. *Will last up to 3 days in fridge.
Get a copy of Denise’s Healthy Meal Ideas Cookbook. It has over 30 recipes, with full nutritional information and macro breakdown. Includes Breaks, Lunch, Dinner, Baked Goods, Smoothies and more!